To start, I could write a novel about our son... and it would be full of footnotes about how amazing my man Jeff is.... Seriously, how and when did I become so lucky??
Both of them found "later" in life than most, and both so incredibly worth the wait.
We are officially in love all over again.
Little man was incredible today....
We are beyond full of heart and smiles -- he is AMAZING..
Can't show more than this for now --
We have court tomorrow -- Please pray, knock on wood, send positive energy, cross your arms, fingers, legs, toes, eyes, pray..... whatever you believe in --
THANK YOU ALL -- I love reading the comments -- Please post vs. email if you can -- We hope to turn this blog into a book, so that little man can know how many people were loving and cheering his blessing our home!! For those emailing me comments, THANKS so much!! We have really limited email time right now and access is really slow for uploading photos!
K&C in FLA-- Gave A. your letter and photos of your gal A... He was SO TOUCHED, really happy, smiled at every picture and pointed to how chubby her cheeks were then said "they are such a nice family" --
Kirov Crew home -- He was DELIGHTED (well, my interpretation, you all know him! :) ) with big smiles to see the photos of all the kids I brought this time -- he said something about being so glad they all are growing well and happy!!!
Kirov Crew waiting -- the kids here are SO CUTE.... I hope I've had the pleasure of meeting some who will be yours....





27 comments:
Hi Amy ~ he is so cute!!! I'm so glad that they kept his hair long for you! What a chub a wub ~ super precious! I am thrilled for you and seems like your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is almost in your arms forever and ever!! Congratulations to you and your adorable family! P.S. Court will be just fine!!! Hugs from California, ~Donna
OMG...I am so thrilled to see this post and moreso to have a sneak peek at your little man. I cannot wait for the full reveal :) All the best for court. Oh, and don't worry about your hair...you look great!
Jackie
Cannot wait to kiss those chubby cheeks!!!
Will be sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way for court, though I am sure all will be fine and I will look forward to waking up to some official news tomorrow!
I see hot dog eating contests between him and Maks very soon!
I will be thinking of you tonight when it is Court-time on the other side of the world! You will do fine and he is so worth it. He has no idea of the adventure that his is about to begin with such wonderful parents! Good luck, I am sure that it will be fine!
At least is wasn't a hot train ride! Can't wait to hear how the Little Man reunion goes.
Love,
Aunt Norine & Uncle Tom
WHAT A DOLL!!! I am so excited for you. Cannot wait to hear how court goes!
HiAmy!!
I can not believe the plane ride! I don't know if I could have made it.
Anyway, he is soooooo delicious! Congratulations! We are saying prayers for you here. Court will be fine.
hugs from all of us here is Philly!
Carrie
Hey! The answer to your question when did you get "so lucky" was the day you met me. How could you forget that? HA HA. Seriously, where's the love?
Truly.. I am so excited. I have the prayer train going 24/7. I had everything crossed, but got a few strange looks sitting hear in my cubicle. So I went back to just praying while at work.
Love you and can't wait to get more news- Becca
P.S. in case you didn't get my e-mail you will officially not be naked at your Hooding ceremony. :)
Amy, you have GOT to stop making me cry everytime I get an e-mail or see your blog. Court will be fine;you will look fine. My arms are itching to get ahold of my grandson! He gets cuter every picture (Ashton thinks he's cute, too, and he promises to be really good with the little man--we had a talk this morning. Any dog who can be good around horses, can be good around a rambunctious little boy!) Relax and give him hugs and kisses from Gamma!Love, Mommy (and Carl and Ashton)
Hi Amy... I have everyting crossed possible, but no worries. This will all go through smoothly. A. has his work down pat.
Thank you so much for giving him my pictures and letter. I wonder if they realize how much they truly impact our lives. Wishing you luck tomorrow.
Hi Amy! I am so jealous of your plane ride, would have traded it for the train anytime!
Best of luck in court tomorrow, everything will be great!
hugs,
Laura and Taegan
I am thrilled to be a part of this all. What a beautiful boy!! Just want to squeeze him. Good luck in court. It's your turn for everything to go right.
Cath
Now that we have this blog thing worked out, we want to say how thrilled we were to read how it went with your LM. Right now I'm praying that you're sleeping well in preparation for the BIG DAY tomorrow. Our hugs, love & prayers are with the 3 of you! God bless!
Aunt Norine & Uncle Tomostored
Love to all of you. Thanks for sharing this experience with us. You are all in our thoughts and prayers as the BIG Day approaches. Love and kisses. We are so happy to have a very special addition to our family! He is truly adorable. Love Aunt Karen, Uncle Scott and big cousin Sara.
He is adorable drinking in that picture! As your day is now beginning over there you guys are in my prayers that everything goes smoothly in court (and that your hair looks smooth enough for you to be happy with it also ;-) I'm sure it will look fine) I am looking forward to an post tomorrow saying how things are official now!
PS. Brian's defense went extremely well! His daughter brought him a balloon this afternoon, which was really cute :-)
Ok, it is 7 am on Wednesday in Kirov, Russia and it is 10 pm Tuesday in Texas! This is the day that your family will cherish forever!!! Sending you warm thoughts and brave hearts for your showing in front of the judge! Thinking of you and your little guy!
I'm already in love with those chubby arms and hands. His hair is amazing and can't wait to see his face. Thoughts and prayers are with you for smooth sailing! How did I miss the build up to this awesome event? Sherri
I am certain as I type this that you are officially a family of three! Yippeee!!!! Congratulations to all three of you. Hoping your days in Kirov our filled with magical memories.
Tanya
This suspense is killing me, I keep checking email every few minutes!!!
I want to see the official news!
Amy & Jeff,
The universe has a special way of bring people together.We are so happy that you have found the child that has captured your hearts and will complete your family. His family-to-be is happily awaitng his arrival with love.
(Aunt) Linda
Is anyone else going crazy? Waiting on the edge of my seat; can't get anything done; just keep checking to see the news!!!!
Hi, not able to concentrate. Am trying to work but am checking email and comments throughout the morning. Can't wait for the official word. Love Karen. Prayers are with all of you!
You are all not alone in being on pins and needles waiting to see how Court went. As Amy's mom, I'm with you 10 fold. Kris, who has been supportive, not only of Amy and Jeff but of Amy's mom at this point, assures me that things should be fine(she's been there done that. We know how things change minute to minute in IA, so maybe they are out celebrating with the group or maybe, instead of waiting to leave for Moscow Thursday, they flew or took the train out today. I'm going to hold the thought that this child was meant for them, that there would be no reason to have a problem in court with such wonderful potential parents and that we will hear from them as soon as they can communicate. If I know Amy she is fretting because she can't let us know all is fine. I'm sure she will e-mail family when she can about how it went and will post a blog for all to see. In the meantime, thanks for loving them so much and we will still keep those good thoughts and prayers headed their way. Diana
Don't fret everyone! I am sure they are fine! We had a very rough day the day of court. Court in the morning and then ran around for at least 8 hours, well in to the evening dropping off paperwork and gifts at all the government offices. We never saw our kids on our adoption day. I am certain they are fine and just fell in to bed when they got back to the hotel late at night.
Tanya
Tanya & Don have made us feel better because we've been constantly checking, too, waiting for news. We want to know for certain that our great-nephew is official so we can break out the champagne & cry tears of joy! We love you, Amy & Jeff & Little Man with Mane!!
Aunt Norine & Uncle Tom
hi, guys!
you all crack me up -- i am sorry, i was fretting i couldn't get to email, and Tanya is correct -- it was literally hours and hours (about 6 for us) of running around for papers -- i think the ONLY reason we got to see our kids was b/c the German families needed ot leave tomorrow (we can't until Friday for some reason) and so they needed to pick their kids up - flight at 6am -- so we got to go and play w/ our boys while they prepped their kids to leave their baby home and prepare for the next chapter of their lives.
all is well -- we are well, and we are so happy everyone is with us and supporting our journey!
more details tomorrow! I am heading upstairs to my man :) love to all!
Oh Amy...
You cannot even imagine how much fun you'll have...
A lifetime of fun...
Enjoy it...take pictures...
Big hug...
Elva
Post a Comment