May 15 Nightly News --
Nesbitt and Deary Clans Join Forces for
"Adorable Child" Night in Moscow...
yes, if you are wondering, Mr. Nesbitt IS wearing our son's hat.
Don't ask. We all kenew I'd have 3 children after this (Ashton, Jeff, and now little man)... LOL...as an aside, THANK YOU Cousin Jack for sharing your hat -- it has, obviously, come in handy -- and not just on Uncle Jeff's head :)
Just kidding -- he is an AMAZING dad!! :) you should see this guy change a diaper! better than me, for sure!!
Nesbitt and Deary Clans Join Forces for
"Adorable Child" Night in Moscow...
yes, if you are wondering, Mr. Nesbitt IS wearing our son's hat.
Don't ask. We all kenew I'd have 3 children after this (Ashton, Jeff, and now little man)... LOL...as an aside, THANK YOU Cousin Jack for sharing your hat -- it has, obviously, come in handy -- and not just on Uncle Jeff's head :)
Just kidding -- he is an AMAZING dad!! :) you should see this guy change a diaper! better than me, for sure!!
"Occupational Therapists make Great Moms" Poster Children
THANKS to Laura!! Hope you don't mind I bootlegged the photos from your blog!! he he he!!!
OK, I am going to bed before my men wake up so I have energy to play with them!! So so great to see you guys last night!
THANKS to Laura!! Hope you don't mind I bootlegged the photos from your blog!! he he he!!!
OK, I am going to bed before my men wake up so I have energy to play with them!! So so great to see you guys last night!





7 comments:
Great pics! SO glad you could meet up in Moscow, congrats to the happy families!
Jeff and Kevin are alike, he is forever wearing the kids hats, sadly with his skinny him, they fit him well :o)
Great poster of the new moms! That little Kristina is adorable,too.
And, yes, you have said you'd have 3 boys & what fun that'd be. Wait til all 3 are together!
You're probably waking up as we're going to bed, so enjoy your Sunday in Moscow. Love & hugs!
It is wonderful to see our spouses become parents. It really makes them more amazing. Sounds like you are all having a wonderful time and I bet that Laura won't mind you grabbing the pictures off her blog. The OT world is a happier place now that you are both parents to your beautiful children!
What a fun and memorable experience to meet up with each other in Moscow!! Are you really coming to the AO picnic? If you guys come then I will go too! Laura and I have chatted a little about it. That would be fun! Enjoy the rest of your time in Moscow. I'm still in awe of what a chunky guy Aslan is...very loved in the orphanage, I'm sure! Sleep tight! ~Donna
I love all the pics and congrats to you all!
Great pictures! He is so cute!! I can't wait to get back there!
Enjoy the rest of your stay and have a safe trip home!
Carrie
I'm so glad you did "bootleg" the pics!!!! It was a "precious moment."
Jet lag has me seeing the sunrise on the opposite end...we're all messed up still but surviving wonderfully.
Will keep checking in on you when the Angel gives me a free moment!
Hugs,
Laura
Post a Comment