Short and sweet, catching up on our boy, week by week...
We have a great park right up the road that is a flat trail and has somehow become our "holiday walk" place -- so, it was great to go off with the boys for our first Thanksgiving morning walk!
One day I was working and I get a text with photo from my men -- It was photos of them dressed like twins... Of course I got home and had to take one myself of them --
so cute to see them have fun together!
We had a very quiet (read: nice, calm, not overstimulating!) dinner at our place for the actual holiday - Our boy loved all the new foods and hoopla!!
We are thankful for so much this year -- all the unexpected and wonderful things that went with it, including spending a LOT of time with family & friends before and after he came home as we all united together in positive energy to bring him home, making some new and wonderful friends also on their journey to their children, and of course the arrival and joy of having our boy home with us! THANK YOU to you all for your love, support, prayers, etc.
We are so blessed and lucky!
And, of course, what post would be complete without our weekly happy hour shot? :)





6 comments:
So cute! I love the twins! Can't wait to hear about a "calm" Christmas. Is there such a thing?
I took a look back at your first "It must be 5:00 somewhere" picture of LM and oh, my....what a big boy he's become. And already dressing like Papa!!
Enjoy the season...although I know we both feel like we already had an early Christmas receiving the best gifts in the world!
~Laura :)
Ok, I can't even pick out my favorite of those pictures. All of them are cute and fun. But I do love the giant tongs. Only you would think to hand your kid those things. I could just imagine C turning and using those tongs to pull off K's ear. hahaha. Oh, and calm Christmas=lots of egg nog. Or other spirits. Or both. ;)
Great pics, love the one of him and Jeff, they just look like they are best buds.
Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving!!!
oooh i love that last picture of him. What a doll...love his "joie de vivre" most of all. :)
and, the "twins"...SO CUTE! we got matching jammies for christmas...ALL OF US...my family, my sisters family, my brothers family, my other sisters family. ha!!!
Great update, and I love to see him thrivin!! what a sweetheart!!!
Sorry I have missed posting on your blog. I feel like I blink and weeks go by. LM is doing so well and is as cute as ever. You can see the love you two have for him and vice versa!
Post a Comment