Sunday, March 21, 2010
coming soon!
sorry - we are having a zany month! i have several "5 O'Clock Somewhere" photos - and hope to post them in a day or 2! you will not believe how much LM has changed in height & skills! he is stinking adorable & tolerating really well some huge changes in schedule, who he's been hanging out with (thanks mom & carl for helping us so much the last few weeks!), and his mom having a "serious increase" on out of the house working time (temporary only!)... back in a few days! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Can't wait for pictures!
In the meantime, I continue to go on your blog for my daily "fix" of LM playing his guitar & announcing "Ta-da" in the cutest way I've ever heard! Love, AN
I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures even if your blog commentary accompanying them is shorter than usual :-)
Ah...work getting in the way of blogging...what is this world coming to?
Patiently awaiting our LM "fix", to quote Norine!
~Kristina's mommy :)
Post a Comment