Sunday, January 17, 2010

Adventure Boy... Week 33

Super quick week with lots of fun... This kid is just full of adventure, explores everything, and fears nothing.... including....


First Ever "Bounce" Place!!

With L., his "older" girlfriend who he LOVES! They had a blast bouncing, sliding, and then eating goldfish together at the end!! he and i laughed so hard together, in all honesty it was the first set of several hours in a row I remember ever laughing that much throughout time with him... a real adrenalin rush over and over and over... and quite a bonding time :)

We are a hockey family. Or, shall I say, Jeff is a hockey guy, and we aim to have LM out on his on skates as soon as it's safe (as if you can put "safe" and "hockey" In the same paragraph.. but, whatever.) So, someday, we hope to be a hockey family....non-hockey people won't get it.
Hockey people will. LOL
And So.... for his next adventure...

"It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere" Home 33 Weeks
"Now Where is my Stick?"

4 comments:

Kris said...

Great video clip!! Especially love the hockey picture. Too fun. He can come take lessons where Alek does for hockey. It is so cute seeing the littlest ones out there on their skates.

Becky said...

I love that video!!

I do not play hockey (nor skate really), but I think that picture of LM in hockey attire was super cute!

Diana said...

Love the outfit and it's okay if he learns to play hockey as long as he gets equal time to learn to ride a horse! Love, Mom (and Wellington)

Laura said...

What an action shot --- does this mean you're getting him a Bouncie for his b-day party next year??? (Oh, wait -- it's cold in PA....)

Anyways - nothing better than hearing your excitement and seeing LM having so much fun. Man -- Life is so grand.

~Laura :)