a full post - but for those "sitting on the edge of your seat", here is a brief one so that you can relax and enjoy your NY Eve celebration without holding your breath for news of LM.. ha ha ha ha.
birthday was great - he is such an amazing little boy -- he now says "Happy Happy" and then "two" (holding up 5 fingers). So cute.
christmas "week" was great. he was pretty overwhelmed with the big family days (had lots of fun, more on overload gift wise) and entertainingly, therefore, has yet to open his gifts from jeff and i for his birthday or christmas -- except for his new tricycle (thanks dave and jess and braden and lauren for "sharing down" yours with us!) which he LOVES... as my older brother said, this kid is going to expect that every day he should get a present or 2...
Sleeping is still eratic for all of us which really is slowing me down by day and making it hard to stay on top of things given fuzzy minds!
ok, more soon! sorry no pics - haven't even downloaded them yet..
I hope you all are doing great, enjoying a wonderful holiday season, and looking to 2010 for some more great memories!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
You're right about us wondering how LM's Christmas went, Amy. Lol. Sorry to hear sleep is still an issue & will continue to pray he gets over his night terrors. May you all have a happy, healthy 2010! Much love, AN
Happy Happy New Year Amy, Jeff, & LM!! I hear you about the gifts ... Mom and I held back several. I look forward to seeing more pictures soon.
Big hugs from Jackie & Nola x
Ohhhh, the gifts, the gifts. I have friends who have told me they stopped buying gifts for their own kids altogether because they would get too many from other people. Turns out, over-stimulation at Christmas isn't limited to our sweet adopted kids. :)
So so SO sorry about the continued sleep deprivation. There is nothing worse. I hope it improves soon...
And since I feel so bad about your sleep situation, I won't even leave you with a weather report from our neck of the woods. *wink*
Happy New Year. Can't wait to see more pictures of LM. Enjoy the next year together. The time in Russia seems farther away every second!
Ohhhh, so sorry to hear about the night terrors. How terrifying for you and Jeff, too!
Before this Christmas, no one ever told me about it taking a week+ for their kiddos to open up Christmas gifts. We're on the same schedule as you...Kristina opened about 2 a day and finally opened the last one on New Years Day. With Kristina's b-day this weekend, I see an encore soon approaching!
We wish all of you a joyous 2010. 2009 was the best year ever and it will be tough to top but with our little ones in tow, anything is possible!
Blessings dear friends,
Laura
Post a Comment