Sunday, December 18, 2011

Welcome to the USA Sweet Cheeks!

Well, she has arrived!! Posts are slow to happen, but here are some shots from the first day in the USA!!
...Roger, Houston.. Our Sweet Cheeks Has Landed..
... Official Citizen - Houston, TX December 16, 2011 approximately 4pm ...

...First Sighting by Gamma and Coco -- Arriving in Philly!...

...In a short while after this fun photo, we arrived home...
26 hours "door to door"
What a trooper our Sweet Cheeks is!

...SC Gives her Brother his "Big Brother" Gift...
She is so thoughtful! LOL
...LM is stunned she lugged it all the way from Russia...

...The First Moments that Our 2 Children are Together...
Thanks Gamma for capturing the moment...

We have been home 3 weeks today. I can't believe I have had no time to post/blog, but am hopeful to slowly start catching up.

She is doing incredibly well... and LM is trying really hard - some days are touch and go, and others are great... I truly believe the hardest adjustment with all this is for our sweet little boy -- he soo wants to be a good big brother but is understandably struggling at times with not having us all to himself... The dog is another story all together, but hopefully he'll figure it out, too! LOL.

More soon!!

6 comments:

Norine said...

Ah-ha! A posting! Glad to hear LM is trying to adjust to sharing your attention with SC, & I'll bet they both are getting plenty of lovin' from you & Jeff, Amy. Blessings on all of you, including Ashton, as you continue through this process & prayers that all of you can catch up on sleep. Love, AN

Norine said...

Ah-ha! A posting! Glad to hear LM is trying to adjust to sharing your attention with SC, & I'll bet they both are getting plenty of lovin' from you & Jeff, Amy. Blessings on all of you, including Ashton, as you continue through this process & prayers that all of you can catch up on sleep. Love, AN

Kristy said...

You guys looking amazing for 26 hours of travel! I guarantee that is NOT what we looked like. Ha! Love all the photos and Welcome Home SC!!

Kris said...

Great shots!! She reallly is soooo cute and it was fun to see both kiddos together!

Lori said...

HOW could I have missed soooo much??????? I guess with the holidays, and then the IVF cycle, I won't lie and say I've been short on computer time, but seriously...this is magical!! Magical!!! I LOVE these posts...I love that beautiful girl and i love that LM and she are going to be best buds.

SO, so, so, so happy for you. Your joy just exudes from your pictures and your words.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Laura said...

oh, my....where oh, where did MY comment go??? I know I read this post and I know I posted something as I always have something to say during such joyous moments such as this one.

Well, let me go on record that SC is super-uber precious and I love the shot of you two coming out of Arrivals in Philly. Your smile says it all, Amy.

And tears come to my eyes looking at your two angels together. LM is going to make a great Big Brother!

Thanks for sharing this journey with us...and we look forward to sharing the next biggest journey with you...the attachment stage. We're here for you!

xoxo,
Laura, Jon and Kristina :)