Hello Friends and Family!!
Sit down folks... Things got a little nutty around here in July...
You will not believe your eyes...
It all started with an innocent little trip to the "big mall"...
"Hey, this is a cozy place to sit"
..."What's that? Sure, you may run your fingers thru my long gorgeous locks"...
... "Yup, just hanging out... Hey Papa, what are you doing with your phone?"...and... Mama... why are you crying?? and... a one.. and a two.. .and a threeee...
..."WHAT?"...
...Mama: "No, no, not too short".....Papa: "What, are you kidding me?"...
..."Hey, Miss Carrie, remember I said I had a dinner date?"...

..."How's about you, me, a sippee cup of banana milk and act like monkeys?..
..You know, we can hang out..."
..."I'll even show you how cute I am on our date if you buzz my ears a bit"...Not even a little whimper from the little man himself... (don't mind mama, she's bawling in the background... sweet little baby locks gone...)
..."Oh my, now how could you possibly say no to my invitation to dinner?"...
... It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere... 60..
and things just got a whole lot cooler around here now :)
9 comments:
Love little boy haircuts!!!!!!!! It's really cute! I'm sure you have the curls saved somewhere!
I LOVEEEEEE IT!!!! He looks so handsome!!! Didn't think he could get much cuter, but I was wrong--wow!!!
Hello Amy,
It is so nice to find you on via the web. LM looks so good and I do beleive it must have been hard to cut his beautiful hair. Your blog is great! I see you have been busy having fun this summer. We did too! Hope to see you and LM sometime!
Have a great weekend!
He looks like such a little boy now! This is about the length his hair was when he came! Such a handsome little man and, of course, ever the charmer when he wants to be. It's okay, Mama, I still have YOUR locks in my jewelry box so, while not giving away your age (or Uncle Brian's),I can tell you that little kiddle cut hair keeps in a white envelope for a long, long, time--wait, not THAT long, otherwise this Gamma would be old! Just be grateful that you got your way and Jeff didn't, otherwise, we'd have real tears from me, too, because LM would have gotten a buzz cut!
Ok, I did love the long locks, but I REALLY LOVE the short ones, too. He's just good looking no matter what length his hair is! I'm glad you (Amy) survived the haircut, I'm sure it was a big step for you. hahaha. You are SOOOO going to be one of those kindergarten parents who bawls on the first day of school.
There's simply no look that is not cute on him, but oh my...isn't he just dashing with his new haircut???
Just adorable!!
Though I've seen him sporting his new haircut & he's adorable & handsome, I still love seeing the pictures of the actual "event". And, I'm soooo thankful he didn't get his gorgeous hair buzzed! That would be down right criminal. He's one cool little dude now. Love, AN
Oh he looks SO SO SO cute!!! Love the new haircut!
Oh, I just love the haircut but totally understand the "loss" felt when they started cutting. Tell me you scooped some up and put some in a baggy!!
And by the way -- the next time LM needs a little trim...I know someone who's into cutting hair!!
xoxox,
Laura :)
Post a Comment