
Ok, Pat -- I am going to play along on this game... My first tag game on blogger. I must say, MACs and photo management are a little different, I think, than windows. Well, or I simply didn't learn how to do it right!! So, I had to modify -- I went to my IPhotos application, and figured 6x6 (vs. 6th folder, 6th picture).. and here is what #36 was --- it's a shot of the river in Bucharest, Romania where I was in January , 2007 -- it was a great trip -- I had no idea at the time it would be my last one to RO for a while -- I will miss it there but look forward to other little loves in our lives and finding humanitarian work stateside for a while.... ok, well, Paca Paca (?? not sure that's how you spell it, but those of you who've been to RU get it!)... :) of course coo coo is still my favorite russian saying so far! LOL... Pat, be studying up -- you are going to need it soon -- I saw Laura got hers -- you're next!! CHEERS!





1 comment:
Hey Amy! I knew I could count on you to rise to the challenge even though this had to be the craziest week of your life!!! I just sent you an email and got a bounce back. I hope you are still able to check your emails, but if not....This is a huge hug from Texas!!!!!
Post a Comment