Well, this proves it. Ashton is looking for a co-hort in crime.
I fell asleep on the sofa (shocker, i know) with ashton. I woke up to him whining for attention.
This is what I found. Yes, for those of you well versed in international candy, that IS a KinderEgg box under his paws. Apparently he decided he was hungry/bored/something and he'd go off to find adventure. Seriously, he has an incredible ability to find food -- this box was in closed up, in my work bag, and the piece of food in that box was wrapped in an aluminum foil type seal. He found this at the bottom of my work bag. The box had 1 egg left in it... How he knew it was edible (not that edible always matters to Ashton who has been known to eat some pretty crazy things), I have no idea.... Ashton managed to shred the box down to the egg, eat the chocolate part of the egg, but apparently wisely chose to NOT eat the little plastic container which holds the toy. What a nut.
But apparently, if we are ever in the midst of a famine, we can follow our dog's nose.
Who knows what kind of trouble he'll get into when he has a small partner in crime??





1 comment:
My kids love the KinderEgg toys! Can Ashton send us that toy that he didn't want to eat?
Post a Comment