...Papa and LM out on the Ice for the first time!!!...
I was SO BUMMED I missed this, but also really happy for Jeff who rarely gets any "firsts" with the kids by himself! LM has been just dying to go play hockey like Papa... and so here is his start! He loved it! and the grape soda treat Papa got for him after!
...Lots of backyard sprinkler play...
...my boy kids nap on their favorite corners of the couch!!...
...Granddad Carl and his petite youngest granddaughter...
...Gamma and her gaggle of cuties!!...
...It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere, Modified Location!...
...First Ever "Kids Table" at a Family Gathering...










1 comment:
I'm really trying hard to catch up on blog time, too -- I completely understand how time slips away and it's so hard finding the time it takes to update. For me, I update because I feel like I want to document so much of what is going on in K's life ~ because part of her life is "undocumented"...make sense? But I usually have to do it at the expense of a restful night. Oh, well...someday, we'll both look back at our blogs and be so happy we kept them up!
SC is precious -- her smile contagious. And LM is getting so big!!! I love the tan that SC is sporting...I'm so jealous of her!
Enjoy what's left of summer!
Hugs,
Laura
Post a Comment