Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Words to Live and Love by...

I am WAY behind -- and have lots of photos & stories to share of our LM...
I hope to get to it this weekend... It's been a busy month, with lots of smiles, sillies, 3 year old thinking and learning moments for all of us.... And many a night of me falling asleep praying that I can do this, that I can raise this amazing little boy to be a happy, loving, giving, satisfied person... Thankfully LM has his Papa to rely on if I am not getting it right!! And I came across this, and it is just great words of advices for living... That I want to pass it onto our LM -- and have it be part of his bloghistory...
Words we could all learn and live from...

Today
Give thanks
Speak carefully
Look at your potential
Forgive someone
Live in the moment
Give your best
Laugh
Don't judge
Be strong
Be a good friend
Give your little ones a extra hug
Put the phone down
Tell someone you love them
Get rid of bitterness
Show compassion
Be humble not arrogant
Don't take each other for granted
Appreciate the little things
Turn the TV off
Don't hate
Don't let words knock you down
Say your sorry
Celebrate
Smile
Talk to God

Happy days, LM -- you truly are a wonderful little blessing!!! And I pray that your days, months, and years ahead are filled with love, laughter, and peace...
love - Mama!

2 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Hey there! I cannot find your AOL email...sorry! email me at krisandjp@cox.net

Laura said...

Love it ~ those are wonderful words to live by!

Question for you: does LM call you mommy or mama? Kristina usually calls me mommy but in her most tender moments, she calls me Mama....and brings me almost to tears. Oh, heck --- our kids are so darned special anything they do can bring us to tears, right??!!

Hugs,
Laura