Sunday, February 14, 2010

We heart....

What can we say? If you've been at all following the weather reports, you know we got dumped on -- yes, another 20 inches of snow -- that makes a grand total of 44 inches in 10 days. 10 days people. So, while what we don't love is this much snow, you have to make the most of what life throws at you, right? Even if it involves 20 layers and a whole bunch of snowballs!! Not a whole lot going on other than shovel, play in snow, shovel some more, play in snow, recover with good wine & cheese, play, shovel, play... so not many photos but you get the idea... visitors welcome for all you warm weather ducks out there! LOL

Thus....In honor of Valentine's Day, we give you what fills our hearts with joy... every single day of the year..."These are a few of our favorite things..."
(sound of music lovers, good luck getting it out of your head now! hah har!)

"It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere" Home 37 Weeks and wondering...
Will this snow ever stop??
(and... anyone else notice a BIG difference in LM's response to snow and cold since our November trip to Denver??)

6 comments:

Kris said...

love the sled picture!!! too cute! cant wait for this white stuff to melt and I am really hoping this next storm is rain and not snow, can't take anymore!!!

Becky said...

I love the snow...I only wish it wasn't going to all melt with the rain early next week...
Seeing the pictures on your blog of LM's adventures always puts a smile on my face. It is great to see that he enjoys snow, but I hope he doesn't get too attached to it since this weather probably won't happen again for a long time...

Kristy said...

Your pictures almost make me want snow. Well, okay, maybe just for one day. So cute!!! You guys parent just the way we do, kids with sippy cups and adults with vino. :)

Someday I am going to have to meet LM in person, he is such a rock star on your blog (and so are you!). Rest assured it will be in the summer, though.

Diana said...

Although we didn't miss the first big snow, we were happy to be on one of the first planes out of Philly Sunday headed for a warm place and to miss the second big one, however, we did miss LM very much. What fun you had while suffering through it all. Such clever posts (no access to internet so caught up this morning) and such a good boy to be snowed in with. Thanks, Jeff, for bringing him over this morning so we could get our LM fix--two weeks is too long and let me tell you, folks, he seems to have grown! He seemed to have missed "Car Car" (Grandad Carl) more than he missed "GabGab(gamma) though because "CarCar" got a kiss on the forehead (I think the beard itches and so clever of the boy to actually press Carl to lower his head for a kiss). We all look forward to this winter ending and getting out and playing. and Becky, I hope you are right about not having this weather again for a long time...D

Dawn said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I will not follow yours. :-) Another PA family!!

Laura said...

"Burr, Burr, I wish I had fur. I wish I was a bear with furry, furry hair!!" OK...can you tell that we watch too much Barney?

Our little K has thawed out now that she's in So. CA but I'm sure LM would show her the ropes of sledding, eh? Oh, I wish it was that easy, Amy. We'd be there with a bottle of wine in tow, for sure!!

Keep warm!

Hugs,
Laura :)