At that point, we knew eachother less than 14 days -- 2 days on trip 1, 5 days on trip 2 in Kirov, and in moscow for 5 days....Even at that little time, we thought our little boy was just amazing, wonderful, incredible....We couldn't believe our luck and each night, after we managed to wrangle him to sleep, we'd hi-five each other that we'd made it thru -- and that our LM was simply that: ours. And, that was before we knew him.... 16 weeks later...
Silly Boy!!
Now, multiply that by a gizillion times. Truly. And, it is so very much fun to share his amazing self with our family! This week, 15 weeks after they were here to celebrate his arrival, we had the fun of my dad and older brother flying in for some fun... Take a look at adventures with Granddad Pete and Uncle Brian!!
While we were waiting for the fun week to begin, we met up with a new LM buddy, Layla, who's family we love and look forward to hanging out with! Then...Now, multiply that by a gizillion times. Truly. And, it is so very much fun to share his amazing self with our family! This week, 15 weeks after they were here to celebrate his arrival, we had the fun of my dad and older brother flying in for some fun... Take a look at adventures with Granddad Pete and Uncle Brian!!
Well, LM was acting... we all know UB wasn't! LOL
"Cheers" with his Uncles
It was a really fun week, and I am surprised as I look back that I don't have that many pictures but I think it was because we were just having so much fun with everyone -- LM learned and showed off some of his new abilities:
Four Months Ago this Week...
Now, let's take a peek at today...16 weeks later...

It was a really fun week, and I am surprised as I look back that I don't have that many pictures but I think it was because we were just having so much fun with everyone -- LM learned and showed off some of his new abilities:
- when he sees a water fountain, he signs "drink" - and, in fact, when he sees any large body of water (like the river!), he signs "drink"!!
- Playing with stuffed animals, having them walk around, feeding them with a spoon, holding a cup up to them often without any cues at all -- imaginary play emergence anyone? it is really cute!
- Asks for "5 little ducks" song when driving in the car! then "sings" along...
- And, my favorite -- he started running back and forth between Jeff and I to give us hugs and head noogies (his special kiss)...
Now, let's take a peek at today...16 weeks later...
"It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere" Home 16 Weeks!!
Unfortunately my younger brother and his family got there a little late, but you can see, LM is just awed by the love that surrounds him...and this is just my side of the family... he is also blessed with large family on papa's side!!
And, needless to say, everyone who is blessed to know him, I think, is equally in awe of him.... of course, that may just be mama bias typing!!!
Have a great week!
Unfortunately my younger brother and his family got there a little late, but you can see, LM is just awed by the love that surrounds him...and this is just my side of the family... he is also blessed with large family on papa's side!!
And, needless to say, everyone who is blessed to know him, I think, is equally in awe of him.... of course, that may just be mama bias typing!!!
Have a great week!





6 comments:
Hard to believe it has only been 16 weeks, it feels like you have been together forever! I love watching how much fun you have together and all the adventures you are experiencing. I hope you guys had a great trip and we look forward to getting together soon!
I was in Target tonight with K and a little boy runs in front of us...and I would swear that it was LM!!! I refrained from taking out my iPhone and taking a picture...but it was tempting.
LM's just growing up so fast and I love the group "5 o'clock" photo --- an awesome family picture.
Sending hugs to you all,
L, J & K
He is just soooo darn cute! And keeps getting cuter if that is possible :)
It was a great party & LM stole the show! We'll have to send you some pix we took now that we've gotten our cable switch taken care of. Give that adorable boy a hug from us & hope we seen you soon again. Much love, AN & UT
aww he continues to inspire and amaze..I love the love affair you have with your son!!! It's so incredible to watch them grow and thrive and learn...really such an honor to be their parents!!!
He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. I mean, I always say that. :) I was just doing a comparison myself of Leeza-we just had our year anniversary of Gotcha day. It's hard to believe that pale lil girl a year ago is the same lil girl she is now...all tan and sassy. :)
Ok, I know I am supposed to comment on LM and how stinkin' cute he is (and how chunky he is getting--what ARE you feeding that kid, send me the recipes!!!), but seriously--and you can delete this for LM's book-- I have to say that I LOVE the picture of the dog napping on the couch. Our poor hounds get so neglected when we bring our little people home, it's nice to see them getting the love they deserve. Sometimes I think we forget that this is all a big transition on the dog, too, so YAY! for you guys on napping with the hound. :)
Oh...and LM IS way too cute. Can't wait 'til he's my son-in-law. You'll have to come out here for the wedding, though, just so you know (and to drop off the dowry...hahahahahaha!!!!!)
Post a Comment