I mean, hands down -- didn't she do an amazing job??
and, I was so happy to see the little treasure chest!!
LM is most certainly our treasure! a total gem...
LM has had a lot of fun this past week!! Here are some photos of his adventures!
Cousins Hangin' Out! What Up?- Celebrated Papa's birthday
- Hung out with the gang at Aunt Norine's Gala
- Learned how to riding on the back of Papa's bike AND go zooming down the path with Mama on her roller blades...
- So, he started showing us "love" in a new way -- he bends his head into us and does this shaking and snuggle side to side...Do you love us, or do you just have allergies? LOL?
- Wiping hands in the car now includes Li-Li -- LiLi is his lion, and it is a must in the car; he snuggles with it, plays with it, waves his paw at you to say "hi" from the back seat (not kidding)... so everytime we go into a store/etc, I wipe his hands down (he still sucks that finger, and I figure I should try to avoid colds if possible, right?)... So, this week, now when I wipe his hands, he then promptly picks up LiLi and holds his paws out for me to wipe... Super cute!
- Generalizing EVERYTHING... example: Has a Pooh bear in his room... The other morning, he woke up, pointed at it, and said "Mama, POOH" with such exhuberance all I could do was smile and agree... Then, we go into do am BR stuff, and I hand him his toothbrush -- Suddenly he gets these HUGE eyes, smiles, and starts pointing at his toothbrush making noise at me -- so, I look at what he's pointing at, he gets this big grin, and says "POOH" -- like "hey, isn't it cool this little orange bear is EVERYWHERE?".... one of many many examples this week of him starting to connect the dots!
- Starting to think sunglasses may not be so bad!!
- Is it possible to love him more? That country song "I said that before" just rings in my head this week -- it's a really strange sensation, I think, coming over all of us -- bigger each day than we felt the day before.... and it's really cool! :)





7 comments:
ADORABLE! llooove the quilt!!! PRECIOUS!
and Leeza is with elmo like Lil Man is to "pooh", she spots him EVERYWHERE!
such a love! :)
The quilt is really a work of art & I know LM loves it. Having spent more time with him now, we just love his exuberance for life & how bright he is. I love everything about him & how you have become such a tight family in such a short time. As Gamma says, he's truly the son you were meant to have. He's already brightened all of our lives! God bless all 4 of you! Love, Aunt Norine
Blogger Diana said...
Amy, a smile crossed my face when I saw the "bunny rabbit" pancakes for Jeff's BD! Kids DO remember those little things mommies do--thank you. Could we love him any more? Well, as a mother, I never thought I could love a child as much as I love you and Brian but, boy oh boy, you got a child as loveable as you two. He sure does make up for all the difficult era of "getting there" and there is no doubt in any of our minds that HE is the child you two were meant to have. You both are doing so well with him and it gives so much pleasure just watching the Jeff/Amy/LM show (you too, Ashton). Love, M
Hi, I am with AO, so that's how I found your blog. I love hearing the adventures of LM!
LOVE the quilt!!!! It is gorgeous!!! I am sure that makes his amazing room even more fabulous!
He is doing so well, so great to see how much fun you all are having!!
Amy: I am just in awe how LM is just blossoming with each post. Your love just exudes from the screen in front of us and I am so thrilled to be able to follow along with all your adventures.
Soon I will be posting about a quilt a friend made for Kristina which means the world to us...so I completely relate to this post.
Oh, and the pic with sunglasses? ADORABLE!!!!!!
Hugs to you all, including Ashton!
L, J, and K xoxox
Post a Comment