One year ago, after 10 years of living in sin bliss, we took the conventional route to start our official road to the family we've dreamed about. I can't imagine a better place to start this blog than with a post to glow with joy at my luck in life with you, Jeff --- In the last 11 years, you have been an anchor in life like no other --- I sometimes wonder how in the world you stay with me, but can't imagine life without you. You are my world. Simply said, but deeply true to my heart & mind. I pray that the months and years ahead will only continue to bring us closer, and be filled with life, love, adventure, children, and more...
Not even sure where to begin thanking you for loving me, marrying me, and doing whatever it takes to get this tour bus moving ahead towards our dreams of a family.
"I love you more today than yesterday... but not as much as tomorrow..."
Happy 1st Anniversary, Tour Boy!
all my love,
Me
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment