..."Experimenting" With Snow at Dinner...
....First day with enough hair to warrant "Hair Accessories"...
Thanks Kristy for hooking us up!
Thanks Kristy for hooking us up!
I have been joking that now that we have the "all American child set up of 1 boy/1 girl", I keep joking.. 1 mama, 1 papa, 1 boy, 1 girl, 1 dog, 1 _____. Seems LM agrees fully. He has yet to meet a cat he doesn't love. Here is is being all cute with Nahla, our friends sweet kitty...
...Isn't he cute?....
Thank god for family and good friends... Calls and visits from gamma, aunts and uncles by family and through years of wonderful friendships truly kept my sanity during January...
...Aunt Jessica came and clearly the kids loved exploring all the toys...
Check out the background of this photo if you do not believe me!
Check out the background of this photo if you do not believe me!
...1 Fish, 2 Fish...
...His band member set up and microphone stand ready, our LM takes the stage..
And I, his "first groupie" was there to cheer it on. I am SO LUCKY.
And I, his "first groupie" was there to cheer it on. I am SO LUCKY.
...Here I come world... Through whatever tunnels lie ahead...
On this particular day, LM was having a really hard time...Trying for a "re-set" button emotionally for him, I set forth a challenge -- I needed a super hero to help me bring in the trash cans...And offered him his various super hero costumes... god bless imagination of children and all things super hero for changing our day around with this one little activity...I still wonder what the neighbors think of the "new neighbors" and am sure on this day, we were tossed into the "Crazy" category... But I don't care... He was so stinking cute and I was so happy he flipped from sad and grouchy and insecure boy to happy confident boy with this idea!
...Captain America saves the day... the trash cans... and our sanity...
..."It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere" - January 2012...





5 comments:
Too adorable & we can't wait to see you & your wee flock tomorrow! Don't you just LOVE the super-hero stuff? JT used to wear his super-hero stuff to stores when he was LM's age & it made people smile, so I'm guessing your neighbors are enjoying LM's actions & antics. Happy Easter to all! Love, AN & UT
So cute!! Love the superhero get up, we always had plenty of outfits and capes!! Love the pool picture and that they both seem to be happy in the water-little fishes.
Can't wait to see the March update!!
LOVE the photos! I still can't get over SC's cheeks. So cute. I wish Captain America would come rescue me from my trash, too. Does he also rescue people from mounds of laundry? Thanks for sharing all the sweet pics. :)
Ha, like Kristy, I was going to ask for Captain America's help, too! Such wonderful pictures of a blossoming brother/sister relationship -- before you know it, they'll be playing shark together in the water and chasing after Papa!
My heart is warmed seeing the "5 o'clock photos"...LM and SC together! Hugs to all. :)
Ha, like Kristy, I was going to ask for Captain America's help, too! Such wonderful pictures of a blossoming brother/sister relationship -- before you know it, they'll be playing shark together in the water and chasing after Papa!
My heart is warmed seeing the "5 o'clock photos"...LM and SC together! Hugs to all. :)
Post a Comment